Re: Radio Code?

"Mark" wrote: > Still looking for a free code repository for my 94 Grand-Prix > radio. > Replaced the battery and now my radio is locked. Kinda pisses > me off since I > bought the vehicle new and NEVER entered a security code! Also > replaced my > battery once before about 6 years ago and the radio never > skipped a beat (no > pun intended). > > Any info would be greatly appreciated. > > Cheers, > Tio

Try a google search for pontiac radio code. Thats what i did on mine and it worked

Reply to
bobparsons

Hi Bob,

Yeah, I consider myself quite savvy at web searches but this one became frustrating. All I seemed to be able to come up with was pay-for-play sites wanting $45-$70 for the code. Also, you would have thought any Pontiac/GM dealer would provide it for free considering I purchased this vehicle new and from a dealer I worked for (multi-point dealer, I was Mitsubishi tech for 14 years).

Btw, 80 Knight's reply was right on spot. It contacts the afore mentioned entity directly for the required code.

Cheers!

Reply to
Mark