RE: Re: Vibe

i have an 03 GT also, it redlines at 8100 actually if u want to see the complete vibe gt stats and specs, goto

and look at my site.ive been in with body defects with mine, but nothing mechanical or electrical.my roof rack molding was bent and my window trip was coming up, but i think theprevious owner did those things , it was a female smoker, who put 3k miles onit, by the time i got the car, it was 4,950 miles its now at 22k and noproblems, except the catilitic convertor smells likes sulfer on cold days whenits warming up.20 minute trip on highway fixes that though. i think the cat was clogged by the dealer and previous owner from putting cheap gas in it. the gt and matrix xrs r the same car and require 93 octane, any less and ull get stalling and engine knocks, and smells.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
DDragon