Re: turn signal/dash lights/ horn problems

Well, I've replaced the turn signal spring. Everything works ok now except the radio will not come off of "loc". You're supposed to just press the "mute" button on the steering wheel pad to unlock it but nothing happens. (I haven't had any problems before getting the radio unlocked. Any other way to unlock the radio??? Thanks, GaryH

Reply to
GaryH