Re: Where is Mark...he knows me in real life and is nearby, remember?

From: snipped-for-privacy@databasix.com (Fred=A0NOfactsNOproof Hall)

Got to have a real GTO to race

And if you don't admit that I have one then you **just** admitted that you were bluffing when you wept that you wanted to race your farm truck against my modded LS2 GTO in a top-end race [lmaO]...AND unless you got caught bluffing aGAIN, your brother "Mark" has already seen my GTO because you claim that he's "very close" to the business that you spent over 6 months stalking, and you even claim that he knows me in real life.

Big mouth, you've left yourself with no way out; if you don't show up you're either too cowardly to race or you lied about having a brother that knows how to get here, or both. :D

my "farm truck".

The same one you denied owning and used in the past tense? If so, you

**just** admitted that you were bluffing when you wept that you wanted to race your farm truck against my modded LS2 GTO in a top-end race.

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It