recall of 99 Bonnie

I just got a recall notice for my 99 Bonnie, for the fuel pressure regulator. with 90,000 miles and 5 years, the dealer isn't gona' see it again. it's doin' just fine thank you!!! after all, I don't like workin' on MY car, I figure the mechanic doesn't either, and it's not HIS car!!!

Reply to
Randy

careful, it might start leaking and then your engine will burst into flames.

Reply to
Paradox

Same recall for Auntie M's 1999 LeSabre with almost 9000 miles, yes nine thousand - not a typo.

Hers was running fine with the original.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 179 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Yes, just keep driving it, until the regulator leaks fuel into the intake manifold, it explodes and blows that expensive plastic intake all to hell. If someone has their head over the engine compartment when it blows up, hopefully they can sue you for damages because you didn't have a recall done that you knew about.

Idiot!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai