REESE Hitches

Why does Reese even make a Class II (3500#) Hitch for Grand Prix?

They are only rated 1000#

Reply to
Jeffrae

Generic hitch with different mounts. Cheaper for them, bad for the clueless who run that much weight.

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

I saw some nut on Indiana Route 41 last Sunday towing a small pop up tent trailer with a 2003 Toyota Corolla 4 cylinder. The back end of the car was down like 10 inches.

harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville
Reply to
Harry Face

I don't know about the Reese Hitch....but the best hitch for a GP is the one I got a few years ago.

It's the Uhaul "Stealth Hitch" that I use on my GTP to tow a small motorcycle trailer. It's totally hidden (unlike the "Hidden Hitch" brand) unless you swing your head under the rear bodywork.

it was about $200+ installed at Uhaul.

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels

Reply to
no one that you know

Who said he was passed? He could have passed the the nut..

Or was just riding behind him.

Or caught up to him..

no > He passed you?

Reply to