Remote starter (help!!!)

I have recently installed a remote starter in my 98 Grand AM. It is a ProStart CT-3360. The doors lock/unlock, the tach has been learned, and the remote starter cranks the engine, but once it senses the engine is cranking fast enough to start, the engine dies. I think that it is because there is a 12V signal that is not going to the engine or something. And I'm pretty sure that the tach learning was done properly.

Anyone ever had this problem before? Any suggestions (whether you have had this problem before, or just know a bit about remote starters).

Thanks in advance, Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas Wittebol

You need to by-pass the factory anti-theft system.

Google on "GM Passlock"

and "Passlock bypass"

Reply to
aarcuda69062