Removal of evaporator, 92 Bonneville sse

I read a post last week from someone who had removed the evaporator core from a 92 Bonne - - ya think I can find him again??? No way . . . has anyone here done the removal? Without the help of a chain saw? Please message me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you have any info . . . or know how to find the poster froma few years back (I tried Google search groups and can't find him)thanks in advance.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Try Bonneville Club Forums website