Rodeck Pontiac/Chev block on ebay

Hiho-

There was a Rodeck Pontiac/Chevy block on ebay a few weeks ago, which I picked up for a future project. The ebay item number was

4615187485 . It might have been part of a factory sponsored racing program so I called Rodeck to see what I could find out but all they would tell me was that the files have been closed for over a decade and they couldn't give out any information on it. I'm wondering if anyone on the list might know of another place to find information about it.

thanks! Bill

Reply to
Bill