Sensor question....

I'm wondering if the engine temperature sensor for a 95 Bonny SSE Part #

15326386 is easy replace on my own or do I need 'special tools' the way mechanics like to tell you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

If I recall correctly, it screws into the front of the lower intake manifold below the throttle body. The proper size deep socket should do the trick.

Reply to
hyundaitech