Serpentine belt for 2000 Montana

We need to replace the serpentine belt on our 2000 Montana but we can't find a Chiltons repair guide or any website that can help us. Can anyone here give us an idea of what we're doing?

Reply to
deannab76

I believe the belt tensioner has a 3/8" square hole in it. Insert a ratchet or breaker bar or similar device into the 3/8 hole and pivot the tensioner to release the tension and then pull the belt off. Be sure to memorize or diagram the belt pattern before you take it off.

Reply to
hyundaitech