shudder at 48-52 mph

my 1996 grand am gt makes a shuddering almost feels like a falt tire at

48-52mph. Anything above or below these speeds it runs great. It has 116000 miles on it. I have no other problems with this car any ideas?
Reply to
redfoxx1965

When something shakes only at 45 to 55, it's always a tire. The discussion can be long, and there might be a lot of suggestions, but in the end, it'll be a tire that's not round. That speed gives a good frequency to make the suspension resonate on most cars.

Reply to
Joe

Brand new tires 1 month old. I had this problem before I changed them.

Reply to
redfoxx1965