so long for now

Well, the 95 GP SE went down the road yesterday. My wife will miss it, and I will somewhat but not as much (she only had to drive it, I got all the R&M headaches).

Still and all, it gave us some 155,000 mostly trouble free miles...

With the 93 Corsy and the 94 Caddy we remain part of the "GM Fine Family of Cars", but w/o many, if any, Pont questions, I won't much be posting here.

Thanks to all the great posters, repliers and experts who helped keep "Ol' Green" flying for the several years we had her....

Dave

"Hid in the reeds are eyes that peek, voices I don't understand. Flamingos fly endlessly, To the silent sky"

Reply to
Rufus Leaking

Whenever I bought another car the old car hung around for a few weeks more. When it was sold I'd watch the new owner drive away and when it would disappear down the main street I'd look over at my car and say " Well it just you & me kid ".

Good Luck & Take Care.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

LOL, that wouldn't have work as my wife did the disposal for me while I was at work. Still got the photos though.

TUVM

Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)

Reply to
munir