Solstice thoughts?

What do you guys think of that new roadster? I'm either gonna buy an 06 miata,

06 solstice or an 05 S2k....

I hate the looks of alot of the other pontiacs (grand am/prix) but I love the way the fronts look on these babies.

Reply to
blank

I'd wait for the new Saturn Sky coming out in early '06. It looks much sweeter than the Solstice or the bland (yawn!) Miata. Besides the Miata is a girlie car. Check out the Sky at:

StingRay

I was very interested in the Solstice after I saw it at the Minneapolis Auto Show last winter. They said it would be out in the spring. I went to a dealer a little before Memorial Day, and they said that full production / availability would not be achieved until autumn. Well, buying a convertible in Autumn in Minnesota is like buying a motorcycle in October in Minnesota. I guess you have to live here to understand. Anyway, I won't buy on this year.

Reply to
P T

I like it. Pontiac needs something that's got some style.

Reply to
Joe

They have one on display at the Saturn dealership in Detroit. The Sky is a very sharp car. I personally like the Solstice better, but it is a matter of preference. I like the curves more than the sharp lines in the Sky. I did notice that it comes with a wind screen between the seats which would be nice. I sit tall enough in the seat that I get a lot of wind that I think would be fixed with the screen.

The front grill is VERY aggressive and sharp.

"StingRay" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

Reply to
Jim