someone to maintain my grand prix?

I live in montgomery county, maryland. Does anyone know of a mechanic in the area I can look up who is good with a 2000 Grand Prix?

thanks

Reply to
Bharath

There are several Pontiac dealers in Montgomery County. Have you tried any of them?

Reply to
hyundaitech

I know about the dealerships, I'm just wondering if there is someone outside the dealerships.

hyundaitech wrote:

Reply to
Bharath

Reply to
Max

that's not a bad idea :) I just have no idea where to begin, I mean beyond the most rudimentary stuff.

Max wrote:

Reply to
Bharath