Sputtering!

I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE and it?s just about to hit 60k. Just lately because it has gotten colder, the engine sputters when I turn on the car in the morning only. It sounds like it?s about to die, almost as if it were nearly out of gas. This happens for the first

5-10 mins until the engine warms up and won?t happen all day until the next morning. Can anybody help me and give me a ball park figure for repairs? THX, Pets
Reply to
Pets

if you can get it scanned and post the codes here you may get some help. i know auto zone scans for free.

ds549

$5800. New sensors, intake gasket, head gaskets, fuel pump, ecu, ign.mod., fuel injectors, plugs, and wires.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul