Squirrel Jpeg -was Re: Series II 3800 intake leak pics

Ever see a black squirrel? Going to central Pennsylvania in Octoberand hope to capture one with the Pentax. Haven't seen a white one, but I know they exist in a few states.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~262,500 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

darnit, I still can't see the site. Suspended again. I was looking forward to this ever since you said you were going to do it. You mentioned mirroring??? GW

B> Hmmm nope I haven't seen a black one.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

I have never seen a black one, or a white one either. All we have here are the gray ones. In Ohio we had red-brown ones.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?py=B0ats=40texxxas=2Enet?=

Does the black squirrel speak in ebonics and sell crack to the little kiddie squirrels at the park?

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Harry, black squirrels are plentiful here. I see many of them every day in my back yard. Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Sting Ray