Starter kill switch ????????? 95" Boneville

I had lost my keys & Keyless remote to my 1995 Bonneville, i changed the ignition switch & now i cannot start the vehicle & the security light on dash is constantly on. Does someone know how i can disarm the factory security or bypass it ??????

Reply to
GuyNOcalaFla

go to a pontiac dealer and get new remotes... they can program them for you... its a headache to go the route you were intending

ignition switch & now i cannot start the vehicle & the security light on dash is constantly on. Does someone know how i can disarm the factory security or bypass it ??????

Reply to
Keith Naymie