Steering shutter-2002 GA GT

Recently my steering has developed, for lack of a better term, a shutter when I'm in a gradual right hand curve. It only happens at about 40/50 miles per hour, and doesnt happen all the time. It's almost like it's over-steering and is so unsettling that I sit straight in the seat with both hands firmly on the wheel. I've checked the tires and air pressure so it isnt the tires. The car is equiped with a option that adjusts the force required to steer at different speeds, that is.. easier at low speeds and stiffer at higher speeds, I forget what the option is called. I'll bring it to the dealer in the next couple of days, but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks

rob

Reply to
kato

Sounds like hokey electricals - and I think the option you're talking of is called something like Magnasteer.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson