Sunbird Headliner Question?

The headliner in my 88 Sunbird was falling down on my head,so I took it out and the fiberglass piece was baked and broken in pieces.My question is can I make one out of thin wood panel?Or do you think I may have luck at a GM parts dealer?Thanks for all sugestions.Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift

goto a junkyard, shouldn't be hard to find one there

Reply to
M.C. Tee

I couldn't find one at the junkyard or the gm dealer,so I got a fellow at the upholster shop to fix the old one,he used a special glue he sprayed with a paint gun it turned out like new for $35.00.All I have to do now is carefully get it back in the car.Thanks Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift