sunfire, front end rattling noise

I just bought a 2002 pontiac sunfire and am hearing this rattling noise from the front end when almost coming to a complete stop. It only makes this noise when just crawling along then stops if im sopped or accelerate. My mother in laws 1987 ford mustang 30,000 miles on it makes this same noise too. Anybody know what this could be?

Reply to
aliso