Sunfire Gas Problem

Having a problem with an 99 Sunfire. I can't put any gas into it.Start pumping gas very slowly and it shuts off at $5.00.Move the nozzle out to the edge and try again and you may get a few more cents into it. I know the tank is not full. So far I have replaced something called a vent control solenoid which I was told was more than likely the problem. Never fixed it. Replaced charcoal filter cannister, but never worked. Has anyone here ever had this problem and found a solution? I'm told there is no vent in the fill tube.

Reply to
Dave & Tina

Possible collapsed fill tube. Known problem.

Reply to
Paul