Sunfire Headlight Help!

I am trying to replace the bulb on a friend's 1998 Sunfire and I don't know how to disassemble the headlight to change it... Can anyone help me out??

Reply to
keithw84

know how to disassemble the headlight to change it... Can anyone help me out??

once you have the headlamp out the base where the plug is connected to just spins counterclockwise.

Reply to
Paradox

Do you mean how to get at the headlight or to get the bulb out?

Reply to
Barry

did you try a phillips

Reply to
GREASY DICK

maybe the bulb twist out from underneath or behind the lens with your bear hand

Reply to
GREASY DICK