taillights r out!

on my 75 pontiac grandville,i'm always replacing my fuse for the taillights but it keeps blowing. what can i do to fix the problem. is it a short? please some1 help!!!!

Reply to
SPOOkkE

Yes. Sounds like a short. If you want it to work you will have to find and repair the short.

Reply to
« Paul =?is

Is water getting in the lights? Check for worn insulation on the wires that may be coming on contact with bare metal.

Gawd ! a 75 G Ville - I looked at a 73 455 convertible once -- a looooooooong time ago.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,149 miles
Reply to
Harry Face