thinking about buying a 99' grand am

I'm thinking about buying a 99' grand am with about 72,000 miles on it. Anyone got any good or bad input on them.

Reply to
jesse137

If it's a V6 be wary of the lower intake manifold gasket leak problem and if it's been repaired or not. Even if they've been replaced, no guaranty it won't happen again.

'99 is the first year if this generation, may have a few more bugs then slightly newer ones. I have an '01 and like it's handling much better than the earlier generation GA's.

Howard

Reply to
Weird

I have a 97' grand am and i love that little car!

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl