Tires on 2001 bonneville ssei

Was just wondering what kind of tires you guys would recomend me running on my ssei. live in michigan so have snow for a while thank you for your answers.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Schumacher

I got cooper lifeliner sle's on mine (whitewalls). They stick pretty well on wet pavement. But thats a 98 se... You probably have what 17's on that ssei? Tires with wide foot prints dont usually do well on snow. You have traction control dont ya? Any tire you want should do good if its got traction control.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville