Toronto: 95 Firebird FS

I live in Toronto, Canada and I have a 1995 Green Pontiac Firebird. It was in perfect running condition, however I got into an accident where the front now is all smashed up. I was quoted it would cost me $3500 Canadian Dollars to fix.

Recently had the break pads changed, alternator replaced & a new clutch system installed a week before the accident.

Any suggestions? I'm looking to either sell it as is, or remove the parts that I can and sell them that way, but I'm not a mechanic and don't have access to a shop/lift.

Email me: SERVICE -at- ATBDOOR -dot- COM

Reply to
Heineken77