Transmission Dip Stick ?

Can someone please tell me where i can find my Transmission Dip stick on my 2003 pontiac Grand AM...6 Cly Engine....Can someone please guide me under the hood so i can find that thing...Thanks So Much....Gary....

Reply to
""GARY"""

Nope, no one can tell you. It doesn't have one. One of GM's "better ideas."

Reply to
Old And In The Way

There is none.

Reply to
« Paul »

Welcome to the cars of the future !!!

There is No dipstick. If its not leaking fluid you don't need fluid and theres no need o check it.

There is a side acesss plug to add oil but you kind of need it up on a lift to do this. Its like the old differential's. Fill it till it runs out the side & reinstall the plug.

NO Trans dipstick on the 05 Mustang either.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~300,079 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Reply to
Weird