Transmission TH350 for T/A 301 Turbo year 1980

Hi, guys this is Robert from Italy I need a new transmission for my Trans Am 301 Turbo there is a web site where can I find a new transmission ??? (best price and quality)???? Thanks

Reply to
Eliminator

The TH350 is very cheap and easy to rebuild. Is there some reason yours can't be rebuilt? If you broke some hard parts inside the transmission I'm sure lots of folks here would be glad to ship you some for a reasonable price.

Reply to
Joe

When is very hot and in the city use I have the sensation that the clutch slide a few..... or is because the temperature is very very hot ?????? There is a possible to install an oil radiator ??? Thanks Robert

"Joe" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Eliminator

It is possible to add a cooler, and in fact it's a good idea. You could also change the fluid. However, the slipping doesn't sound good. I'll bet some of the clutches are almost gone.

The clutches to repair it cost about $100 U.S., and of course they can be shipped anywhere. Finding someone there who has experience overhauling it might be a problem, but it's a pretty simple transmission. It should be easy for a professional transmission mechanic even if he hasn't seen the TH350 before.

Reply to
Joe