Unfinished Car Models

Who's got model car sitting in the box, unopened, partially built or partially painted ? Still looking for a model of a 91 Bonneville.

Completed Models = @

37 Ford Pick Up 50 Ford Conv @ 50 Chevy Deluxe Conv @ 50 Chevy Pick Up @ 55 Cameo Pick Up 55 Bel Air Conv - Indy Pace Car 57 Bel Air Conv @ 56 Crown Victoria 57 300 C 58 Impala 59 Impala Conv 59 Cadillac Conv @ 59 Fairlane Retractable 59 T- Bird Conv @ 62 Impala SS Conv @ 62 Electra 225 62 Fury - Johann @ 62 Dart - Johann @ 63 Star Fire @ 64 Impala @ 64 Chevy Pick Up @ The Beer Wagon @ 65 Lincoln Conv @ 66 WIldcat @ 66 Bonneville @ 67 GTX Hemi 67 Charger 67 Coronet R/T 68 Ford Talladega @ 68 De Ville Conv @ 68 Road Runner - beep beep ! @ 69 Hurst Olds 69 Musatng Mach 1 70 Cutlass S @ 70 Rebel Machine @ 70 GTX @ 70 Road Runner - beep beep ! 70 Superbird 71 Cuda Hemi @ 71 Satelite 89 Mustang GT Conv @ 88 F - 250 Bigfoot Monster Truck 95 ish? Petty's STP Grand Prix 99 ( ? ) Z - 28 Conv @

Frankenstein @ Wolf Man @ Forgotten Prisoner @ King Kong @ Mummy @ Dracula @ Phantom Of The Opera @

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

You've got a great model collection there. I had almost forgotten about the old Buick Electra 225! Can't help you out though.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Can't be of much help... But I do have a finished 98 Firebird Trans Am, and have almost finished an '87 Buick Grand National

Vuarra Vuarra

Vuarra

Look on eBay - there's a stack of nice '85 FieroGT modelkits.

Get one and build it for your buddy Nick. Whenever you look at it you can think 'Gee he's a complete asshole, and he wrecked that Fiero! I oughta go over there and beat him!'

Hehehe!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

With the little plastic ones you have to make the noises yourself. :-)

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

About $30,000