v6 firebird performance websites

i'm wanting to mod my 00 v6 firebird... does any body out there have some good websites dedicated to firebirds especially the v6? i found a few websites but i'm still interested in learning all that i can.

Reply to
Jack Conley

Paradox

Phillip Schmid

Check my link in my sig. In my links section and also in my Knight Rider section are some good links on firebird restorations, including links to Knight Rider Online, Knight Registries and The Foundation. Even if you're not a big Knight Rider fan, the people in those forums do a lot of custom work and probably might know how to do some things you might be interested in. There's also some links (in my links section) for some places online that sell parts for custom cars (any car, not just Knight Rider stuff).

-- [*]~ Fuzzie Dice ~[*] Kitt: 1987 Pontiac 6000 w/ 145,000+ Miles Knight Dreams: The restoration of Kitt

FuzzieDice