Van spark plugs

1996Pontiac TransSport Van - 3.4L eng. Anybody have any idea how to get the 3 spark plugsout of the rear bank of the V-6? I can see the plugs from under the van, but can see no way to get a wrench on them (or even remove the boots)
Reply to
Larson

Its a 3.4 - just put a bit of TNT in it. It'll blow up a little sooner that way, but no more worry about changing the plugs

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I think I've seen other posts saying you have to move the engine forward by disconnecting the dog bone mount in front of the engine. There is another way by removing the bolts underneath in the sub frame near the radiator pan or there abouts.

Amazing what has to be done on these modern cars for what once was a simple task !

Good Luck

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,264 miles

000,006 - Feb 4,1991

100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
Geoff Welsh