Vibe 03 - Trailer Lighting

Does anyone know if the Vibe ?03 wiring requires a trailer light power module?

The small trailer I plan to use, has one each tail light and turn signal.

Also, I discovered a factory connector socket in the compartment near the left rear tail light - is that connector intended for trailer lighting use?

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
deskset

My 04 required the lighting module which was spliced into the wiring at the back.

Steve

Reply to
Snoopy