Vibe Power Inverter - No Power?

Hi All:

I have a 2003 Vibe. The Power Inverter seems to have lost power.

Push the button; indicator light comes on, no power. Checked fuse block under instrument panel; all ok.

Any guidance outside of the owners manual would be appreciated.

Thanks

Todd

Reply to
The Curpheys

Would you mind enlightening me on what the Power Inverter does?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

No warranty left?

The Power inverter gives you a 110V household outlet to use in your car, good for tons of stuff.

Reply to
Paradox

Of course car is running when you use it?

Reply to
Tj