Vibe Tires

Anybody else disappointed in the stock tires? Mine lasted less than 25k, and are all shot. Continental, 16".

-Eric

Reply to
Eric

Mine only have 8500 miles on them so far, I've had the car a year. I did tell my husband that on slick roads, they were less than great. I'd replace them if I had the money. They are the ONLY thing I don't like about the car.

Melissa

Reply to
Melissa

Related question ... Can you put tire chains in the standard Vibe tire?

Thx, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Why on earth would you want to?

I have only used chains on an old pickup truck, and it was a real pain. Top speed was about 15 mph. And you need a buttload of wheel well clearance to make turns. Don't think you would have much luck on a Vibe.

Just MHO.

Reply to
Eric