W-Body kits?

Hey all

Time to spruce up my sweet ride! (Okay, not that sweet...we just bought a house and the wife won't let me get a new car for another year or two).

Does anyone know of a company selling body kits for a 1992 Grand Prix GTP? I've tried Google and others, and have only found Grand Am 4-Door body kits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
scironi

I'm having the same problem with my 1993 Grand Prix.

Reply to
Triquel