wanted : 1995 - 1997 Bonneville wheels

Hi everyone,

I want to buy 16 inch wheels from a 1995 - 1997 Bonneville.

I live in Toronto Canada, and would prefer a local pick up if possible

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com if you have a set for sale

Thanks Stu

Reply to
Stuart Gordon

What style are you looking for? The five spoke, the crosslace, or the three spoke? (all 16" cast aluminum OEM) Also, the years would be 96, 97,

98, 99 for the above mentioned styles I'm pretty sure. Well, I take part of that back, the cross lace goes back several generations of Bonneville. There is a web site where I believe that you can buy these particular 16" cast aluminum GM wheels, but can't seem to locate the link. Try probing around some of the "wheels" websites, you're bound to stumble on it. Hope this helps a little.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE
Reply to
markwb

Good point, I am looking for the crosslace style.

I need a high offset, somewhere near 50, and I am not sure what the Bonneville has. I hope someone here knows.

Reply to
Stuart Gordon

I bought rims for my Grand Prix here...

They have all Bonneville styles.