wanted: rubberseals for pontiac parisienne station 1985

hi from germany, who can help with window weatherstripping kit includes the tailgate window weather strip?i´m trying for more than 6 months to get this stuff,no chance here in my country,no chance in the USA,too?anybody here,who knows more? best regards from overseas detlef

Reply to
detlef berger

That's going to cost you too much to go to the dealer. Priced in North America at 1000 dollars just for four doors without rear tailgate. Rear tailgate is special. There was a place in Ontario, Canada selling weather striping for Chevrolet wagons, I don't know who they are, but might do a google search for it using google.ca. There is a problem with after market weather strip. It's not as pliable or soft as original weather strip and doors may not close as easy as original stuff. You can break a window slamming the door if the weather striping is too hard.

Reply to
Erness Wild