Warning Sign on I-290

Was running north on I - 290 toward Rockford, IL today. In a construction zone near Schaumburg was one of those portable blinking warning message signs. It read ;

3,287 Speeding Tickets Issued In The Last 2 1/2 Weeks !

I bet that cops hand is sore....LOL.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Maybe they print them via a PDA/Barcode setup. The latest parking ticket I got in Washington DC looked like it rolled out of a small thermal printer. The ticket was 15 bucks cheaper then valet parking :P That does seem like an excessive amount of speeding though.

Reply to
NoOne

Harry,

I drive that stretch every day. Sorry I didn't see it. I would have liked to take a picture of it.

GMdude

Reply to
GMdude