Water in the floor? (ATTN Harry)

I have water in the floor of my 94 Grand Prix. Last year, I put RV blue around the air inlet under the cowl and this seemed to resolve the problem (until this year), any recommendations for a permanent fix?

Reply to
clevere

Or a bad heater core. Is it antifreeze? Had that problem on my 94 Sonoma. Twice. It starts with a slow leak and just gets worse from there.

Reply to
Eric

No it's not antifreeze

Reply to