Water leaks from nowhere after the rain inside my Pontiac Grand Prix '98 SE

Hello everyone! May be somebody experienced this strange issue before. After the rain I noticed about half feet of water in the passenger side and under front passenger sit. I tried to check the way how it got there, but so far I've got no luck. I took the hose and tried to leak water on the passenger front and back doors of my car, it did not leak. But every rain I'm still getting water in. Please, help me!!!

Reply to
Igor

Water can travel down gullies and channels. Water the windshield area.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

You may want to remove all the trim at the cowl area while you try what Paul said. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

maybe sit in the car when it rains, lol....maybe you have a crack in your windshield or it is not sealed properly around the sides.

Reply to
amber_mcduffe

had same problem with my 97 grand am. when they were built , the firewall didnt meet proberly with the indide of car. they tried to use sealant to fix problem , some worked some didnt, not enough for a recall though, i had water comning in from nowhere, could not figure out either, pull downthe rug around firewall get a buddy wtih flashlight from under hood and use a good sealant from auto store, use black so the light wont shine thru

Reply to
TIEDUP

Reply to
Igor

have u had the AC drain hose checked?

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

If you have a sunroof on your car you may want to make sure the drain channel and its drain lines are clear. Sunroof drains are suseptable to clogging from foreign objects/debris.

Reply to
Ray Hardy

Sounds like a blown out heater core.

Reply to
zerozero

I recently had less water than you stated, but also in the same region couldn't find where it was coming from. (my car pontiac grand am)

I had hole in my firewall a little larger than a size of an egg I could see it by looking in the hood...

Reply to
sjh

I recently had less water than you stated, but also in the same region couldn't find where it was coming from. (my car pontiac grand am)

I had hole in my firewall a little larger than a size of an egg I could see it by looking in the hood...

Reply to
sjh

Reply to
spunky