weird posts

I don't know what the heck is going on, but there is whole bunch of stuff popping up with my, and other regular poster's names, that we obviously didn't write. Strange. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I was just noticing that myself! I sure don't know anything about ECHELON!

Reply to
InjunRAIV

It may be best not to say (write) the E--E--N word over the net.

Reply to
P a--u__l

GW,

You've been cloned !

Hope it don't happen to Smith, LOL.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~296,339 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Reply to
Travis King

Glad you mentioned this; I didn't know if "Ed" was being persecuted because of some role he played in the disappearance of B-O-P...

Reply to
James Goforth

It's not from our computers, it's on Usenet.

GW

Travis K> Spyware or a virus? Do you have anti-spyware software?

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I have been seeing the same thing here. I access ngs via Earthlink.

Reply to
Mark