What's Up With the Solstice?

I've heard that there were delays in production, preventing it from being introduced this summer andinstead, it was to be out in te fall. It's fall! We're thinking of buying one, but the closest one to us is about an hour away (we're in Silicon Valley). Are they not widely distributed yet, or are there even more problems with production?

Reply to
REP

Bryan Lee

I read that they had orders for over 10k but will only produce 7k this year.

Reply to
Scott Zabolotzky

Say whaaaaa? Looks like we'll be waiting till next year!

Reply to
REP

Thanks for the info. You're about the same dimensions as one of people who would be driving it (I'm the shorter one) so that's good to know. We're going to see if there's a test track around here - driving one one a closed course sounds like fun.

Reply to
REP