Whats this car?

Hi,

Whats the exact make model etc for this car?

Thanks

Reply to
Michael

Ebay address snipped

Reading the ad too hard to do?

Reply to
FBR

Reply to
Shep

Making sure it was correct

Reply to
Michael

1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am according to the ad - and that looks to be correct. Why, what's the problem? I suppose being in the UK it is not common knowledge that a Trans Am is a Firebird, which is a Pontiac

- which is made by GM. Think of it as an updated Vauxhall V90 on steroids.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Correct, Thanks

Reply to
Michael

It's not a Trans Am...it's a plain jane Firebird with T/A taillights. No T/A would have the 3.4 V6 in it. Also the T/A would have P245/50/16 tire size, not the P235/65/16 as shown.

my 2 cents............Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD

That is a base Firebird. Trans Ams have different front and rear bumpers with front fog lights, larger 16-inch "Salad Shooter" aluminum wheels, and a 5.7L LT1 V8 engine.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

It's not. You were wise to do so, and apparently "FBR" couldn't pull it off. It's not a Trans Am.

Reply to
Joe

I noticed it was a ringer but also figured it was just a way to spam the group with an ebay for sale ad.

Reply to
FBR