Where does the "flasher" go?

I need to replace the "flasher" in my 90 Pontiac Sunbird. I can't figure out where it goes... HELP!

Reply to
shawndilyn

The emergency flasher is in the fuse panel under left side of dash...the turn signal flasher is under right side of dash...about where your right knee is when you're seated in the car....you will have to feel around somewhat under there to locate it.Hope this helps!Also turn the switch on and flip the signal on and off so maybe you can hear it click. Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift