Where is Wiper Module on 1993 Transport??

Hi All,

I'm having intermittent problems with the wiper system on my '93 Transport. Dealer says it's the wiper module. He wants and arm and leg to replace it. If I knew where it was I could do it myself - Maybe.

Also - how difficult is it to replace the drivers side window motor.

Thanks for all comments,

Sparks

Reply to
ten_speed_99

The part that causes the intermittent problems on TransSports is usually the control plate on the motor itself - and the little monster IS pricey. Not difficult to replace after you manage to extract the motor-------

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I have purchased the part separately. From GM dealer.

The three bolts are the easy part. Getting the clearance to get the motor out can involve a bit of fenagling.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce