Where's the horn relay on 96 Sunfire

Hello Pontiac experts,

My '96 Sunfire horn is intermittent. The first 3 or 4 times I push the horn each day nothing happens. No clicking, nothing. It then starts working perfectly for the rest of the drive. I replaced the horn but that changed nothing.

I suspect the horn relay gets stuck after a day or so of inactivity. Could someone please tell me where the horn relay is located on a '96 sunfire?

Thanks.

Reply to
flamin

Begs this question:

Why do you use the horn so much each day?

JHG

Reply to
JHG

I'm testing the horn. So does anyone know where the horn relay is on a '96 Sunfire?

Reply to
flamin

The relay is in the box marked "Fuses" in the engine compartment. The location of the relay will be stenciled under the cover. We get quite a few requests for the steering wheel pad and complete connecter. Seems the connector cracks but can be glued in a pinch.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill