Where to get carpet for a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix

I just went to the dealership today to look for OEM carpet for my 99 GP. I was allowed to see the prices for the dealer 224.00, me: 448.00 yeah right. I have bought carpet before for cars and it is generally in the $200-250 range, I mean it is carpet.

Does anyone know where I can get OEM quality carpet at a fair price?

Reply to
Aaron Ackerman

Try an automotive upholstery shop. The dealer price you mentioned $224 their cost vs $448 your cost might be negotiable, try to dicker with them on price.

Also, just so you know when dealing with GM parts departments, carpet, matts, console parts & interior trim parts are the first parts to be discontinued as the car ages. The black colored parts are the last ones to be discontinued.

Why does a 99 GP need new carpet?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,129 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

i did a google search of "1999 grand prix carpet" and came up with this , there are more so just do a google search to find more if you arent satisfied with this price.....much cheaper then dealer...

WHO??

Have you tried gmpartsdirect.com ? They've had good prices on many gm oem items that I've ordered.

448.00
Reply to
Markeau