Why my car didn't start

I found the problem. It is a broken wire on the lock cylinder, that reads the security ignition key.

I found an article on the internet, so here is the link to show what happened.

If you scroll down he has some pictures of the problem. Thanks to all for your help.

Reply to
Mike

Mike,

Interesting story & link.

God, I dread getting a new car.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 944 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Holy shit, your getting a new car?

I was just in texas this weekend, one of my friends from work went to get a

72 Chevy shortbed Super Cheyenne pickup he's gonna restore, at this one guys shop we saw this very nice red custom deluxe, completely restored with only a few thousand on the rebuilt (original) motor and trans. selling it for $25000.
Reply to
Paradox

Paradox Swore : Holy shit your getting s nre car.

At some point.