Wiring Question

hey,im gonna be installing some lights in my car soon and i was wondering..if anyone could answer a question for me...for the power source and ground..will it work if i just splice into the wiring for my cd player?i think it should work...but i wanted to get some feedback...let me know what you think...

Reply to
JVanwin212

The radio is on the Acc fuse with the dome light and cig lighter. Depending on the type of light you are putting in, could be fine adding it to that circuit. However, you will not want to splice the radio wire. There may be a female Acc connector on your fuse block. Simply put a male end on the wire and plug into fuse block. Or, you can get a fuse tap connector that overlaps the Acc fuse to tape the circuit (make sure you do not put it on the field side). If you are going to put in a neon tube, please don't, but if you do they have a tendency to backfield interference can cause distortion on the Acc circuit. Best to run line for neon.

wondering..if

Reply to
98 Camaro